2017 Ford Fusion Trims
Ford’s engineers have worked hard to make sure there is a 2017 Ford Fusion perfectly suited for any driver. With five trims in the gasoline-powered lineup of this model, you’ll find a variety of engine power, from fuel-efficient to an all-new V6 EcoBoost, and you can enjoy leather-trimmed seats and other luxuries like rain-sensing wipers. Find out which trims are in your price range with the features you’re looking for, so you can narrow down your selection for a test drive at Terry’s Ford of Peotone today!
A Breakdown of Price and Features by Trim
The new Ford Fusion comes in five models in its gasoline-powered segment:
MSRP starting at $22,120
- This model is powered by a 2.5L Duratec engine, which receives 32 mpg/highway and 21 mpg/city.
- The SYNC®-Enhanced voice recognition communication and entertainment system lets you make hands-free phone calls and stream audio.
- Power windows, power door locks, and cruise control are standard.
MSRP starting at $23,250
- LED signature lighting illuminates the way, and dual integrated bright exhaust is sporty.
- A 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support enhances comfort on long drives.
- A rear deck lid spoiler adds to the aerodynamic styling of the sedan for better fuel efficiency.
MSRP starting at $30,250
- A 2.0L EcoBoost engine packs 245 hp and 275 lb.-ft. of torque while still giving you 31 mpg/highway and 21 mpg/city, plus you can add all-wheel drive.
- Sport Seats with leather seating surfaces give plush accommodations for everyone, plus you’ll have 2 settings for driver memory.
- Intelligent Access with Remote Engine Start lets you use your smart key fob to warm up the cabin or unlock the doors without digging for your keys.
MSRP starting at $33,605
- An impressive 2.7L V6 engine boasts 325 hp and a hefty 380 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Continuously Controlled Damping lets you engage with the road by adjusting suspension damping based on performance.
- Your leather sport seats feature Dark Earth Gray Miko® Suede for a style that matches its capabilities.
MSRP starting at $36,750
- The interior is filled with soft-touch surfaces, from Premium leather seating surfaces to a leather-wrapped and stitched instrument panel, door armrests, steering wheel, and more.
- The voice-activated navigation system with SiriusXM Traffic and Traffic Link guides you to each destination with the best route available.
- Driver assistance technology includes Lane-Keeping System, BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go, and Enhances Park Assist.
Test-drive the Fusion in Peotone, IL
We have the 2017 Ford Fusion in its available trims here at Terry’s Ford of Peotone for you to take on a test-drive today. Visit us at 363 N Harlem Ave. in Peotone, near Will County Fairground. To make an appointment, you can call us at 888-832-3250, or leave a message online to learn more about features and financing opportunities today!