2018 Ford Fusion Performance Specs
The 2018 Ford Fusion is a popular midsize sedan for families in the Bradley area, and its performance features make are a big part of that equation. Check out what's on the performance menu for this model, including:
- Four available engines
- Available all-wheel drive
- Electronic power steering
When you're read, make the drive to Terry's Ford of Peotone to experience it up close and personal.
Potent engines make it easy for drivers of this popular family sedan to own the road, no matter where it leads:
- V6 Sport: The V6 Sport is powered by a 2.7L turbocharged EcoBoost engine that generates 325 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque.
- Duratec I-4: The 2.5L Duratec inline-four engine and six-speed automatic transmission combine to deliver 175 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.5 L EcoBoost: Drivers can choose the turbocharged 1.5L inline-four EcoBoost engine for access to 181 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L EcoBoost: The available 2.0L Ti-VCT EcoBoost four-cylinder powerplant provides access to as much as 240 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque.
- Hybrid Engine: Green car lovers will rejoice over the 2.0L i-VCT Atkinson cycle I-4 engine and electric motor combination, capable of delivering as much as 188 hp and fuel efficiency of up to 43 mpg city and 41 mpg highway.
Other Performance Features
Power and efficiency aren't the only reasons to consider the 2018 Ford Fusion. Other exciting performance features include:
- Intuitive all-wheel-drive: Select trims have access to Ford's Intelligent AWD system, which employs sensors to balance the torque between the front and rear wheels, maximizing traction for better control.
- Electronic power steering: The available electronic power-assisted steering with Pull Drift Compensation helps to correct for uneven roads and provides drivers with a smoother, less jarring ride experience.
- Auto Start/Stop: Start/Stop capability to reduce emissions and fuel consumption. When the vehicle comes to a full stop, the engine will automatically shut off, restarting when the driver removes their foot from the brake pedal.
Test-drive the 2018 Ford Fusion in Peotone, IL
See how the 2018 Ford Fusion performance features can make your Bradley commute something to look forward to again. Contact us at (888) 832-3250, or visit our showroom at 363 North Harlem Avenue in Peotone, Illinois to schedule a test drive and learn more about our different financing plans. You can also get pre-approved for financing!