2017 Ford Focus Performance
When it comes to providing the power and efficiency modern drivers need, the 2017 Ford Focus performance features do it right, and Peotone and Bradley, IL drivers are taking notice. With multiple powerplants to choose from and abundant options to make the ride more thrilling, there is no more versatile compact available and no better place to finance yours than Terry’s Ford.
Whether it’s power or efficiency you crave, the compact Ford Focus has the engine to give it to you:
- 2.0L: The base powerplant is the 2.0L 4-cylinder paired with a 5-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. This engine is capable of generating 160 hp and 146 lb.-ft. of peak torque and returning an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 39 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- 1.0L EcoBoost: The 1.0L 3-cylinder EcoBoost powerplant with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission can deliver as much as 123 hp and 125 lb.-ft. of torque and promises up to 30 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- 2.3L EcoBoost: For those who want heart-stopping performance, the RS trim delivers with the 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 and advanced AWD. This motor offers drivers access to 350 hp and as much as 350 lb.-ft. of peak torque and offers up to 19 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway.
- Electric: Ford’s commitment to green technology shows with the addition of the Ford Focus EV. This model is powered by the 107-kW electric motor capable of generating 143 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque while offering efficiency as high as 118 mpge/city and 96 mpge/highway.
Other Performance Features
Potent engines aren’t the only reasons experts like those at Edmunds rave about the Ford Focus, abundant features and systems combine to make this one of Ford’s most dynamic small cars to date. Other standard and available performance features include:
- SmartGuage with EcoGuide
- Electric Power-Assisted Steering
- AdvanceTrac Electronic Stability Control
- Anti-Lock Braking
- Rear Spoiler
- Electric Fast-Charger
- Active Grille Shutters
Regardless of the trim or powerplant, the Ford Focus delivers the driving dynamics modern drivers want and need.
Test-drive the 2017 Ford Focus Today!
To explore the 2017 Ford Focus performance features, schedule a Peotone or Bradley test drive today. Contact Terry’s Ford at (888) 832-3250 or visit our showroom at 363 N Harlem Ave in Peotone, IL to learn more.