Ford Focus Info View Inventory
2018 Ford Focus Engine Specs
The 2018 Ford Focus engine specs give Peotone and Bradley, IL drivers access to the power and efficiency they need to take their commute to the next level thanks to:
- Five Engine Choices
- Seven Transmission Options
- Available All-Electric Powertrain
Explore the possibilities to see why consumers across the country are falling in love with the new Ford Focus then keep reading to see why you should too.
Ford Focus Performance
Depending on the trim and body style chosen drivers can customize the power capabilities of the Ford Focus with a choice of responsive engines:
- 1.0 L EcoBoost: Standard on the XE sedan, the 1.0 L I-3 engine mated to either a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift delivers 123 hp and 125 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.0 L Ti-VCT: Drivers can also opt for the 2.0 L Ti-VCT I-4 or I-5 powerplant mated to either the five-speed manual, six-speed PowerShift automatic, or six-speed PowerShift automatic with SelectShift transmission can generate as much as 160 hp and 146 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.0 L EcoBoost: Exclusive to the ST trim, the 2.0 L EcoBoost motor and six-speed manual transmission generates as much as 252 hp and 270 lb.-ft. of torque.
- 2.3 L EcoBoost: The RS trim is powered by a 2.3 L EcoBoost engine mated to a six-speed manual transmission capable of creating 350 hp and 350 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Focus Electric: The electric hatchback is powered by a permanent magnet electric traction motor is capable of 143 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, and efficiency of as much as 118 mpge/city according to government studies.
Other Focus Highlights
Power and efficiency aren’t the Focus’ only claim to fame. Drivers also have access to a comprehensive menu of options that make this a compelling compact worth spending your money on:
- AdvanceTrac With Electronic Stability Control
- Antilock Braking
- Electronic Power-Assisted Steering
- SYNC 3 With Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Navigation with Sirius XM Travel and Traffic Link
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- SmartGauge With EcoGuide
- Rearview Camera
- Intelligent Access with Pushbutton Start
- Reverse Sensing System
- Blind Spot Information
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Park Assist
It’s no mystery why the capable, attractive Ford Focus is a top choice for savvy drivers who want more power and capability for less.
Test-drive the Ford Focus Today!
Explore the 2018 Ford Focus engine specs and see how much fun fuel efficiency can be. Schedule a Bradley or Peotone test drive at Terry’s Ford. Contact us at 888-832-3250 or visit our showroom at 363 North Harlem Ave. in Peotone, IL to learn about this popular compact and see how easy getting the financing you need can be.