Auto Sales to Auto Repairs: Terry’s Ford Covers It All For Dyer Residents
If you’ve been looking for a car dealership with an extensive selection of new, used and certified pre-owned Fords, an expert staff of Ford certified and trained mechanics, and a finance team that will get you a bargain deal every time, then come to Terry’s Ford in Peotone. Your trusted local Ford dealer near Dyer, Indiana, we’re dedicated to giving you a customer service experience that will make you want to come back time after time.
Visit our location at 363 South Harlem Avenue in Peotone, just 30 minutes from Dyer, where you can get all of your auto needs taken care of. We offer:
- New, Used, and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles: No matter what kind of vehicle you’re looking for, you can get it at an affordable price when you come to Terry’s Ford. With hundreds of vehicles in stock and a customer service team that’s trained to answer all of your questions and follow up on all of your inquiries, we promise you’ll drive away with the car you want. Our goal is 100 percent customer satisfaction, and we live up to it with the products and customer service we provide, Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Ford Auto Services, Collision Center, Parts, and More: Our factory-trained and certified technicians have the skills and tools you depend on to take care of all your Ford maintenance and repairs. Whether you’re in need of an oil change or your transmission just went out, trust the Ford experts at Terry’s Ford. And if you need to buy a genuine Ford OEM part, you can get it directly from our garage. Our collision, service, and parts centers are all open and ready to serve your needs Monday thru Thursday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, and Saturday from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
Terry’s Ford has all your vehicle needs covered, whether you’re just shopping around or need work done on your Ford vehicle. It’s easy to find our dealership from Dyer—just follow these directions:
- Take the East Sauk Trail into Sauk Village
- Take IL-394 South for 8 miles
- Turn onto IL-1 North/West Goodenow Road and continue for 7 miles
- Take a slight right toward IL-50 South/South Gorvernors Highway
- Turn left onto IL-50 South/South Governors Highway and continue for 4.5 miles
- Arrive at Terry’s Ford in Peotone, past the Dollar General store and on your left