Kankakee Customers Choose Terry’s Ford For Quick, Hassle-Free Auto Financing
No matter how you choose to pay for a new Ford vehicle, our financial experts here at Terry’s Ford in Peotone will work with you to make sure it’s a payment option that comfortably fits your budget. Buying or leasing a car shouldn’t be a long, frustrating process, which is why we offer such flexible auto financing options near Kankakee in order to best serve our customers.
Ford Leasing Advantages
- Monthly lease payments are typically lower than conventional monthly term financing. This is because you’re only paying for a portion of the vehicle’s value that you use during your lease term.
- Normal wear and tear is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty during the time of your lease.
- You have the option to purchase your leased vehicle at the end of your term length, or you can simply return it and lease a new model if you would like to.
- You can choose shorter term lengths that make it easier to drive a newer Ford model more often.
Ford Financing Advantages
- Once all financial obligations have been met, your new Ford vehicle is yours to own or trade-in toward another new car.
- Monthly loan payments are a little higher than lease payments, but every payment helps build vehicle equity toward its future trade-in value.
- Customize your vehicle however you see fit with no dealership pre-approval required.
- There are no mileage restrictions or excess wear and tear charges to worry about.
Find Your Perfect Ford Model at Terry’s Ford Today
To find out more about any one of our current Ford vehicles or to ask any financial questions you may have, feel free to call our sales associates at (888) 832-3250 and then visit our dealershiplocated at 363 S. Harlem Avenue in Peotone. We’re just 20 minutes from Kankakee if you follow these simple directions:
- Take I-57 N for 15 miles and take exit 327 toward Wilmington/Peotone.
- Turn right onto W. Peotone Road and make a slight left onto A.
- Continue onto S. Harlem Avenue for about a half-mile and you’ll see Terry’s Ford on the right!