Great Deals on Auto Financing Near Sauk Village, IL
Whether Sauk Village drivers have good credit, bad credit, or no credit history at all, they know they can rely on Terry’s Ford of Peotone to provide competitive auto financing as well as new and pre-owned Ford vehicles. Whether you want to lease or buy, our experienced finance team will take the time to understand your needs before putting together a package which meets them.
To find us from Sauk Village, just follow these simple directions:
- Head west on E Sauk Trail toward E Sauk Trail, then turn left onto IL-394 S.
- Turn right onto W Goodenow Rd/Main St. Continue to follow before slighting right toward IL-50 S.
- Turn left onto IL-50 S, then turn left onto Peotone Beecher Rd and find us on your right at 363 N Harlem Ave.
If you’re unsure whether leasing or buying is the right option for you, just read this quick and easy guide.
The Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Price: Your monthly payments won’t represent the entire value of the vehicle, just the part you’re going to use, so they’ll typically be much lower – as will the required initial down payment.
- New Features: Leasing means trading up every three to four years, so you’ll rarely be without the latest features.
- Warranty: The lease term is rarely longer than the initial new vehicle warranty, so buying extended coverage isn’t something you’ll need to concern yourself with.
The Drawbacks of Leasing
- Mileage Restrictions: You’ll only be able to cover a certain amount of ground each year – usually either 9,000, 12,000, or 15,000 miles.
- Alteration Restriction: You won’t be free to make any major changes to the vehicle.
The Benefits of Buying
- Equity: When the loan is paid off, the vehicle is all yours. This means you can drive with no monthly payments at all.
- Freedom: You’ll be able to alter the vehicle as much as you want and drive it as far as you want.
The Drawbacks of Buying
- Cost: Your auto financing will cover the whole value of the vehicle, so both the monthly payments and the initial down payment will be larger than with leasing.
- Unknown Value: It’s notoriously difficult to gauge in advance the value a vehicle will hold in four or five years’ time, so you might end up putting more money in that you get out.
Sauk Village Drivers Find Competitive Auto Financing at Terry’s Ford of Peotone
Whether you’re looking to lease or buy a new vehicle, you’ll receive the best rates around when visiting Terry’s Ford of Peotone. Just come down today for more information or call 888-832-3250. We can’t wait to see our customers from Sauk Village soon!