Explore the 2017 Ford Explorer
View Inventory View Specials 2018 Model Info
Bradley and Peotone drivers know that having a durable vehicle at your beck and call is perfect for family errands and work-related events. This is why many people in that area are flocking to the 2017 Ford Explorer. This new model boasts an impressive amount of exterior features that make it an attractive force on the road. In addition, its three engine options, multiple capabilities, and the various trim levels make this vehicle a must-have for anyone in Illinois. Take a look below to see what you can expect from this new SUV.
Whether you're driving the city streets or open highways, you want to be sure your vehicle makes a statement. When you're behind the wheel of the 2017 Ford Explorer, you can rest assured you'll be turning heads until you arrive at your destination.
- Standard roof rack provides you with the extra ability you need to haul items.
- Available front and rear skid plates create a look that serves a major purpose.
- Available LED headlights provide the right amount of visibility when you need it most.
- Fog lights kick your visibility into high gear when the weather is clouding your view.
- Three new color options—Canyon Ridge, Smoked Quartz Tinted Clearcoat, and White Gold—allow you to get the look you've always wanted.
The Ford SUV is more like a truck, which means you need it to handle like a truck when necessary. Thankfully, you have three different engine options to choose from, plus a suite of added features and amenities that make your drive exceptional, no matter where that may be.
- Standard 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine delivers 290 hp and 255 lb-ft of torque with an EPA-estimated 17 city and 24 highway mpg
- Available 3.5L EcoBoost engine combines direct injection with turbopower to deliver 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque
- Available 2.3L EcoBoost engine offers 280 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque for a fun driving experience
- Intelligent four-wheel drive with Terrain Management System allows you to experience the road and other terrains with ease
- Hill Descent Control ensures that your vehicle is always perfectly controlled, even when the road is uneven
No matter if you want to take the entire family on a trip or use this new model for work, the Ford can handle whatever you throw at it. From a spacious interior to a rugged exterior, you can be sure that this new model will fit your every need, and then some.
- Enjoy comfortable seating for up to seven passengers
- PowerFold third row seat allows you to easily open up your cargo area
- Enjoy 21 cubic feet of cargo space when all seats are upright
- Fold down the third row, and you'll experience 43.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- If you are driving solo or with one passenger, you can fold down all the rear seats and open up 81.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- With a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds, you'll certainly be able to take your trip, complete your work, or do whatever you want to do, with ease
There are so many technology features for you to enjoy inside this new vehicle.
- Front 180-degree camera provides you with the right view to ensure safe driving
- Available hands-free, foot-activated lift gate makes it easy to get items in and out of your cargo area
- Available SYNC 3 technology makes it easy to connect your smartphone to your vehicle for music streaming, making phone calls, and even scheduling reservations
- Enhanced active park assist helps you maneuver in and out of those parking spots
- Available navigation system helps you arrive at your destination quickly and safely
No two Bradley and Peotone drivers are alike, which means that you need a vehicle that can complement your specific style or taste. The 2017 Ford Explorer comes in five different trim levels, so you can easily find one that you love.
- The basic Explorer has a stating MSRP of $31,160
- The XLT has a starting MSRP of $33,625
- The Limited has a starting MSRP of $41,525
- The Sport has a starting MSRP of $45,205
- The Platinum has a starting MSRP of $53,235
Choose Yours at Terry's Ford
Bradley and Peotone drivers can see that the 2017 Ford Explorer is a great choice. This is why you need to head to Terry's Ford at 363 Harlem Avenue in Peotone. You can also contact us online or call us at 708.258.9200 to schedule a test drive or to learn more about this new SUV and why it makes sense for you to drive one home today.