Enjoy Stylish Toughness with the 2017 Ford Expedition
Bradley and Peotone drivers know the Midwest can be tough on vehicles. After all, there's constantly changing weather and a large amount of rough work that needs to be done. To handle it all, these drivers need the 2017 Ford Expedition. This new model was truly “Built Ford Tough”, and it has the performance, capability, and technology features to prove it. Take a look at this new model's features below.
For a vehicle that's known for its rugged capabilities, the exterior and interior of this new model deliver a stylish and comfortable approach that makes it stand out among other SUVs on the road today.
- Enjoy a seven- or eight-passenger configuration so you can fit your family and friends comfortably
- Standard LED fog lamps help you see when the visibility isn't great
- Standard luggage rack with side rails and adjustable crossbars make it easy for you to take more along for the ride
- Power-deployable running boards are available to help you get in and out of the vehicle with ease
- Heated side mirrors will ensure you always see, even when the weather is cold
- Power moonroof provides a beautiful view when you need it most
- 22-inch polished aluminum wheels create a stunning look from the ground up
- Ambient lighting allows you to choose from multiple colors to set the mood or complement your style
- Extended-length model provides up to 130.8 cubic feet for more passengers and more cargo
Power is in its blood, so the 2017 Expedition delivers exactly what you want when it comes to performance.
- Standard 3.5L EcoBoost® engine offers 365 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque so you can experience power when you want it
- Standard AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ keeps your vehicle upright, even in poor weather conditions
- Continuously Controlled Damping system monitors the suspension, steering, and braking to keep you fully in control at all times
- Rear Mechanical Load Leveling will adjust your vehicle to keep a steady level, even when you're carrying heavy loads
- Six-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission improves performance and power delivery
From powering through bad weather to handling a tough job, the 2017 Ford Expedition is capable of doing it all.
- Truck apps allow you to store trailer settings, access off-road tools, and display pertinent information in one easy-to-find locations
- Power liftgate allows you to raise and lower the liftgate for easier access to your cargo area
- Available Control Trac® four-wheel drive system makes it easy for you to handle any terrain or weather condition
- Tow all your heavy belongings with a 9,200-pound towing capacity
- PowerFold® third-row seat uses one-touch technology to make it easier for passengers to get in and out
- Integrated trailer brake control creates seamless braking all the time
- Hill Start Assist monitors the terrain and keeps your vehicle moving properly even on hills
From safety to entertainment, the 2017 Ford Expedition is filled with a variety of technology advancements to make driving it an enjoyable and envious experience.
- SYNC® 3 technology simplifies the way you access music, information, connectivity, and more
- Forward and reverse sensing systems warn you when objects are in your way to keep you safe
- Sony audio system provides 390 watts of sound to give you and your passengers the right amount of entertainment
- Rearview camera allows you to see behind you to help you stay safe while on the road
- Keyless entry with push button start takes keys out of the situation and allows you to move on quickly and effortlessly
- Blind Spot Information System will provide audio and visual warnings if an object is in your blind spot
- SiriusXM radio delivers news, information, entertainment, and more
- Navigation system uses real-time weather and traffic information to help you quickly and safely arrive at your destination
Get Your Expedition at Terry's Ford
Bradley and Peotone drivers need a vehicle that can handle it all. The 2017 Ford Expedition has the style, performance, technology, and capability to fulfill your needs. No matter if it's the dead of winter or the middle of summer, this vehicle will handle the roads and whatever else you decide to throw its way. Visit Terry's Ford today at 363 Harlem Avenue in Peotone to see our inventory. You can also contact us online or by calling 708.258.9200 to apply for financing, learn more about our dealership, or schedule a test drive.