Get Ready to Experience the 2016 Ford Super Duty
2016 Ford Super Duty models are finally available for Chicago and Manteno drivers, and they’ve been well worth the wait. Offering the type of power, performance, and technology to handle any job with ease, the new Super Duty is a genuine game changer.
View Super Duty Inventory
Changes for 2016
The 2016 Super Duty has come back onto the scene with all of the features that made it so popular, as well as the outstanding power and capability for which the line is known. However, Ford has continued to innovate by offering several new features for this year, including LED warning strobe lights and a rearview camera prep kit.
Trim Levels and Price
The 2016 Ford Super Duty is available in numerous configurations, with three base models for Chicago and Manteno drivers to choose from.
- F-250: Starting at $30,612, the F-250 comes with basic features such as air conditioning and cruise control as standard and plenty of power beneath the hood. It is available in either Crew Cab, Regular Cab, or Super Cab configurations, with either a 6-3/3’ or 8’ box.
- F-350: Starting at $31,447, the F-350 is available with features such as dual-zone electronic automatic climate control, multiple power points, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. It can be delivered in either Crew Cab, Regular Cab, or Super Cab configurations, with either a 6-3/3’ or 8’ box.
- F-450: Starting at $49,917, the mighty F-450 is fitted with an earth-shaking 6.7L power stroke V8 turbo diesel engine. It is available only as a Crew Cab, and comes with an 8’ box as standard.
The 2016 Ford Super Duty is built tougher than the rest, no matter which model you choose. In order to remain the most work-ready vehicle in the United States, it can harness an astonishing level of power from either of its two titanic engines.
- 6.2L 2-VALVE V8: The 2016 Super Duty is fitted with a V8 engine as standard, and it can put Chicago and Manteno drivers in command of up to 385 horsepower and 405 lb-ft of torque.
- 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel: The 6.2L is impressive, but the 6.7L Turbo Diesel is something you’ve never experienced before. It can draw on up to 440 horsepower alongside a staggering 860 lb-ft of torque.
Whichever engine you choose, you’ll experience seamless shifting and rock-bottom fuel consumption rates thanks to the 2016 Super Duty’s state-of-the-art 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission system.
It should come as no surprise that the 2016 Ford Super Duty truly excels when it comes to capability; after all, every nut and bolt has been chosen to ensure that you can haul heavy and carry plenty. You’ll experience Best-in-Class towing, and can even opt for a gooseneck hitch trailer tow prep package which uses a 5th-wheel hitch or a gooseneck ball to tow even more.
- F-250: Tows up to 14,000 lbs. with conventional towing or 16,600 lbs. with 5th wheel gooseneck towing.
- F-350: Tows up to 19,000 lbs. with conventional towing or 26,500 lbs. with 5th wheel gooseneck towing.
- F-450: Tows up to 19,000 lbs. with conventional towing or 31,200 lbs. with 5th wheel gooseneck towing.
The new Super Duty is equally impressive when it comes to maximum payload ratings.
- F-250: Allows drivers to carry up to 4,040 lbs.
- F-350: Allows drivers to carry up to 7,050 lbs.
- F-450: Allows drivers to carry up to 5,300 lbs.
The 2016 Ford Super Duty offers high power and supreme capability, but it doesn’t stop there. Chicago and Manteno drivers will also be able to take advantage of a whole host of standard and available features, including:
- Class-Exclusive Integrated Tailgate Step: For easy loading and unloading, this integrated step can be easily accessed when needed and includes a flip-up grab bar. It even holds up to 350 lbs.
- 4.2-Inch Driver-Configurable LCD Productivity Screen: Provides information concerning fuel economy, towing, off-road data, and more.
- Under-Seat Locking Storage: The Super Duty is available with locking storage compartments beneath the 1st- and 2nd-row seats, allowing you to keep cargo safe and organized.
Find Your 2016 Ford Super Duty at Terry’s Ford of Peotone
Your 2016 Ford Super Duty is available now at Terry’s Ford of Peotone. For more information – or to arrange a test drive – just contact one of our team members today. We can’t wait to put our Chicago and Manteno customers behind the wheel of one of these tough pickups!