The 2016 Ford Mustang Blazes into the Hearts of Chicago and Manteno Drivers
The 2016 Ford Mustang has finally arrived, and it’s getting people talking all across Chicago and Manteno. Offering cutting-edge power, performance, and technology, it’s a vehicle which is truly without equal.
View Mustang Inventory
New for 2016
This year’s Ford Mustang presents a number of welcome changes for Chicago and Manteno drivers to enjoy. The most celebrated is the new Sync 3 system, which replaces the MyFord Touch infotainment system to provide enhanced features and usability.
Trim Levels and Price
Ford has always been a manufacturer that values driver choice, so we weren’t surprised to find that the 2016 Mustang is available in ten separate trim levels.
- V6 Fastback: Starting at $23,895, the entry-level model includes a launch control feature with Tracks Apps, 17-inch Sparkle Silver aluminum wheels, and an Intelligent Access system with push-button start.
- EcoBoost Fastback: Starting at $25,395, the EcoBoost Fastback offers the same level of comfort with a hyper-efficient 2.3L EcoBoost engine, and quiets your ride with active noise cancellation technology.
- V6 Convertible: Starting at $29,395, this model allows you to feel the wind in your hair as you step down on the gas, and also includes an electronic locking center console.
- EcoBoost Premium Fastback: Starting at $29,395, this model emphasizes comfort, putting leather-trimmed front bucket seats which are heated and cooled in the front at your disposal.
- GT Fastback: Starting at $32,395, the GT Fastback offers increased power under the hood, manual climate control, and a six-speaker entertainment system.
- EcoBoost Premium Convertible: Starting at $34,895, the EcoBoost Premium Convertible offers ambient lighting, dual-zone temperature control, and leather-trimmed front seats.
- GT Premium Fastback: Starting at $36,395, you’ll feel the power of a thunderous V8 engine which will defy even the highest of expectations.
- GT Premium Convertible: Starting at $41,895, the GT Premium Convertible includes heated and cooled front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a leather-wrapped parking brake handle.
- Shelby GT350: Starting at $47,795, this year’s legendary Shelby offers an unstoppable 526 horsepower engine, 3.73 TORSEN limited-slip differential, and MagneRide suspension.
- Shelby GT350R: Starting at $61,295, your top-of-the-line Shelby model includes the R pack, which offers features such as MagneRide damping, an integrated driver control (IDC) system, heavy-duty Front Springs, and 19-inch carbon fiber wheels.
Powertrains and MPG
The Ford Mustang is an enduring symbol of American muscle, and the 2016 model naturally offers a range of powerhouses.
- 3.7L V6: Even as standard, Chicago and Manteno drivers will be able to call upon 300 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque. A 6-Speed manual transmission allows for 17 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway, while a 6-Speed automatic offers 19 and 28.
- 2.3L EcoBoost I-4: The available EcoBoost upgrades both power and efficiency. The output is equal to 310 horsepower and 320 lb-ft of torque, while you’ll earn 22 mpg in the city and 31 on the highway with a 6-Speed manual transmission or 21 and 32 with a 6-Speed automatic.
- 5.0L V8: With the V8 beneath your hood, expect the extreme performance which comes with 435 horsepower and 400 lb-ft of torque. A 6-Speed manual transmission ensures 15 mpg in the city and 25 on the highway, while a 6-Speed automatic allows for 16 and 25.
- 5.2L Flat Plane Crank V8: Shelby models are in a league of their own, offering 526 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque. A 6-Speed TREMEC manual transmission allows for 14 mpg in the city and 21 on the highway, or 15 and 21 in the 350R model.
When it comes to the 2016 Ford Mustang, a thrilling ride isn’t just assured by the engine. This is a vehicle in which every element is built to impress, with the following features ensuring that you never need to accept anything less than the best:
- Launch Control: Brakes, traction control, and powertrain control are integrated with real-time performance information displayed through Track Apps on the in-dash LCD screen to coach you into driving like a professional.
- Selectable Driving Modes: Adjust handling and response characteristics to optimize control, with Normal, Snow, Sport, and Track settings.
- Selectable-Effort Electric Power-Assisted Steering: Select from Normal, Sport, or Comfort settings to personalize the amount of steering effort required.
The 2016 Ford Mustang offers a vast array of on-board technology, but everyone is talking about the SYNC 3 system. Next generation software and hardware employs the latest voice activation technology and a brand-new interface to make accessing and requesting information or multimedia as easy as possible, whether you’re using it to call a friend or to find a navigational route.
Other available features include:
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control
- Forward Collision Warning
- Automatic Wipers
- 390-Watt Shaker Pro Audio System with HD Radio Technology
Find Your 2016 Ford Mustang at Terry’s Ford of Peotone
The 2016 Ford Mustang is available now from Terry’s Ford. For more information – or to arrange a test drive – just contact one of our team members today. We hope to see our Chicago and Manteno customers soon!