The 2016 Ford Fusion is an Invigorating Midsize Sedan
The stunning 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Energi models are now available for Chicago and Manteno drivers, combining first-class style and comfort with rock-bottom fuel consumption rates. Sat behind the wheel of a Fusion Hybrid, you’ll experience a whisper-quiet drive, enjoy the latest features, and sink into a lavish environment, all while burning less fuel than ever.
View Fusion Inventory
Trim Levels and Price
Chicago and Manteno drivers will have five trim levels to choose from when they come to Terry’s Ford, covering three Hybrids and two plug-in Energi models.
- Hybrid S: Starting at $24,081, your standard Hybrid is still state of the art, offering a SYNC system with voice-activated communications, a rearview camera, cruise control, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a 60/40-split fold-down rear seat with handy pass-through feature.
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $24,577, the SE adds an eight-way power driver’s seat, exterior keypad entry, heated mirrors, and even an upgraded audio system with 10 speakers and satellite radio.
- Hybrid Titanium: Starting at $29,199, the Titanium is truly first-rate. Drivers will enjoy a leather-wrapped steering wheel, contrasting interior stitching, rear parking sensors, and a Sony 12-speaker audio system with HD radio.
- Energi SE: Starting at $31,968, Energi models come with cutting-edge features, including a MyFord Mobile app to check the charging schedule of your Fusion remotely, plus an EV mode button to change between gas, electric, or a blend of both.
- Energi Titanium: Stating at $33,677, this outstanding model combines the features of the Hybrid Titanium with the charging potential of an Energi vehicle.
Powertrains and MPG
The powertrains of the 2016 Ford Hybrid represent the next generation of driving technology, utilizing the latest engines and batteries to provide both agile performance and astounding fuel efficiency rates.
- Hybrid: Pairs a 2.0L four-cylinder gasoline engine with a powerful electric motor and lithium-ion battery pack to produce up to 188 combined horsepower. Combined with a continuously variable transmission (CVT) as standard, it earns up to 44 mpg in the city and 41 on the highway, and even blazes from zero to 60 mph in just 8.5 seconds.
- Energi: Uses the same 2.0L I-4 Atkinson-cycle engine with a 7.6 kWh lithium-ion battery and eCVT transmission, and it can be charged with either a 20-volt convenience cord or an available 240-volt home charging station. It earns an impressive 40 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway, or 95 MPGe in the city and 81 on the highway.
The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid offers Chicago and Manteno drivers the very best when it comes to interior comfort and style. With an available leather trim, sport stitching, and leather Terracotta seat covers, it’s one of the most indulgent cabins around, and you can even use the subtle ambient lighting system to accent your interior with seven separate colors - ice blue, orange, soft blue, red, green, blue or purple.
At the same time, the Fusion never loses its focus on practicality. To make sure you have enough room for all of your bits and pieces, there’s up to 12 cubic feet of cargo space in Hybrid models and 8.2 cubic feet in Energi models.
When you drive a 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid, the voice-activated SYNC system will let you control every element of your driving environment without having to take your eyes from the road or your hands from the wheel. Allowing you to make calls, change your music, and access the available navigational features, it makes your drive as convenient as possible.
Other available features include:
- Class-Exclusive Available Active Park Assist: Advanced sensors will find a viable parking spot and help you slip inside. In fact, all you’ll need to do is reverse and accelerate and the car will do the rest.
- Satellite Navigation with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link: Uses both 3D mapping and voice-guided turn-by-turn directions to make missed exits and meetings a thing of the past.
Both the 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Energi have been given a 5-star safety rating by the NHTSA, and are available with some of the most forward-thinking protection technologies currently available, including:
- Class-Exclusive Inflatable Rear Safety Belts: Combines the safety of airbags with traditional belts, inflating automatically upon impact to better distribute crash-force energy.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Automatically adjusts your cruising speed if the distance between your Fusion and the vehicle ahead ever becomes unsafe.
The 2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Energi Models are Top of the Line
For a fuel efficient vehicle that never sacrifices performance, safety, or comfort, come down to Terry’s Ford of Peotone, or contact one of our friendly and experienced team members today for further information. We can’t wait for our Chicago and Manteno customers to come down and test out these fuel-efficient beauties!