The 2016 Ford Focus is Finally Available for Chicago and Manteno drivers.
The 2016 Ford Focus, in no uncertain terms, is one of the most versatile vehicles currently available in Chicago and Manteno. It’s available in six trim levels which covers both sedan or hatchback models and a range of power options – from high performance to cutting-edge efficiency. Simply put, no other model comes close.
View Focus Inventory
Changes for 2016
The 2016 Ford Focus rolls out with some new systems for Chicago and Manteno drivers to enjoy. The most notable is the new SYNC 3 technology interface – which has replaced the MyFord system. Drivers will now also be able to pair a six-speed automatic transmission with the available 1.0L EcoBoost engine.
Trim Levels and Price
- S: Starting at $17,225, the S model offers a surprising array of high-end standard features. As well as the expected air conditioning, Bluetooth, and a four-speaker sound system, it boasts a keyless entry feature, rearview camera, and SYNC system with voice control.
- SE: Starting at $18,515 as a sedan or $19,015 as a hatchback, the SE upgrades entertainment with a six-speaker sound system, improves styling with 16-inch alloy wheels, and takes convenience further with automatic headlights and cruise control.
- Titanium: Starting at $23,225 as a sedan or $23,725 as a hatchback, your Titanium trim provides the comfort of leather seating, and comes with state-of-the-art technology as standard, including a SYNC 3 system, reverse parking sensors, and satellite navigation.
- ST: Starting at $24,425, the high-performance ST produces colossal amounts of power from its 2.0L EcoBoost engine – with a 6-speed manual transmission included as standard for total control. It stands out from the crowd with a unique ST front grille and chrome headlamp surrounds.
- Electric: Starting at $29,170, the Electric model is powered by a futuristic 107 kW electric motor and 23 kWh liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery, and features advanced efficiency technologies, such as a regenerative braking system.
- RS: Starting at $35,730, the RS is ready to blaze beyond the exceptional, with a 2.3L EcoBoost engine and a number of unique RS features, including a 6-speed manual transmission, rear spoiler, and front fascia and grille.
Powertrains and MPG
The 2016 Ford Focus comes with an unrivalled five choices when it comes to power, performance, and efficiency. Whether you want a traditional fuel-sipping powertrain to get you from A to B, forward-thinking electrical power, or track-inspired performance, the 2016 Focus has an option to suit your needs.
- 2.0L Ti-VCT 4-Cylinder: Generates up to 160 horsepower and 146 lb-ft of torque, while earning up to 26 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway as standard.
- 1.0L Ti-VCT EcoBoost: Produces up to 123 horsepower and 125 lb-ft of torque, and takes your mileage ratings to an astonishing 30 mpg in the city and 42 on the highway.
- Electric: Horsepower and torque ratings have yet to be released, but Chicago and Manteno drivers only really need to know that they’ll earn up to 110 MPGe in the city and 99 on the highway.
- 2.0L EcoBoost: Experience the roar of 252 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque, while still achieving up to 22 mpg in the city and 32 on the highway.
- 2.3L EcoBoost: Stats have yet to be released for the race-inspired 2.3L engine, but it’s expected to produce up to 320 horsepower.
Body Styles and Interior
Despite its affordability, the 2016 Ford Focus provides Chicago and Manteno drivers with an unexpectedly upscale cabin. Seating is deeply supportive and relaxing across all trim levels, and the design provides both a pleasing appearance and a first-class atmosphere.
That luxurious interior comes with all models, but the exact dimensions will vary according to your chosen body style. The sedan holds up to 13.2 cubic feet in its trunk – a strong rating for a vehicle this size – while the 60/40-split rear seatbacks are great in accommodating larger items.
Hatchback models – which are also provided with a rear spoiler and a removable package tray – offer an even more generous 23.8 cubic feet behind the rear seats, but drivers can extend that up to a sprawling 43.9 cubic feet by folding down the rear seatbacks.
The interior of the 2016 Ford Focus isn’t just well-designed, it’s also offered with some of the most advanced technology currently available. The SYNC 3 system – all-new for this year – is attracting the most attention. Its next generation technology offers enhanced voice recognition, high-speed performance, and a capacitive touch screen with swipe capability.
Other systems include:
- Blind-Spot Warning System with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Departure Warning System
- Active Park Assist
- Satellite Navigation System.
Find Your 2016 Ford Focus Now at Terry’s Ford of Peotone
Now you’ve had a chance to read about the 2016 Ford Focus, we’re sure you’d like to try it out for yourself. Come down to Terry’s Ford of Peotone today to do just that. We can’t wait to put our Chicago and Manteno drivers behind the wheel of this stunning sedan.