View Flex Inventory
2016 Ford Flex Hits Terry's Ford
Are you looking for a fabulous three-row crossover SUV in the Bradley and Peotone area? The 2016 Ford Flex is one of the most unique choices for family transportation around! The striking look and choice of engines will let you rule the road, while the many features will keep you safe, secure, and connected. Get it today at Terry's Ford.
The 2016 Ford Flex features a choice of two engines.
- Base: The base engine is a 3.5L V6 engine that comes with twin independent variable camshaft timing. This allows for reduced emissions and great performance, as well as more torque and increased fuel efficiency. It produces 287 hp and 254 lb-ft of torque, and uses sequential multi-port injection for a smooth and consistent delivery of power. The transmission is a 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, which produces up to 23 mpg highway. You can choose from front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive for more versatility when driving a over rough terrain.
- EcoBoost: The upgraded engine is a 3.5L V6 engine with EcoBoost technology for more power and better fuel efficiency. It's twin-turbocharged with direct fuel injection for more power when you need it, topping out at a whopping 365 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque. It uses a 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission and comes with standard all-wheel drive, getting 22 mpg highway. The exhaust is a dual stainless steel set-up with catalytic converters for better performance and ease in directing vapors away from the engine.
The 2016 Ford Flex has a unique and bold style, angular and sharp for a classic look with a modern twist. You can pick features like painted Shadow Black exterior mirror caps, as well as a choice of striking black or sleek body-colored roof. The chrome grille integrates seamlessly with the subtle headlamps for a gorgeous and unified design, with a satin aluminum finish for a classy look. The grille center bar and liftgate applique make your Flex unmistakable from the front or the back, while the 20-inch high-gloss black-painted wheels pull the package together. You can also opt for a multi-panel vista roof, which provides four skylights that let in natural light and air, plus shades to protect you from the hot sun.
Inside, the Flex is stylish and luxurious, with spacious bench seats that allow you plenty of room to stretch out. You can choose perforated leather-trimmed front seats, as well as leather upholstery for the entire vehicle. You can also get a color-keyed leather-wrapped steering wheel that features unique wood inlays, and audio and speed controls so you won't have to take your hands off the wheel. Inside, you can opt for San Macassar woodgrain panels, or luxurious Yoho maple panels, both in the instrument panel and door trim. You can also choose features like leather-trimmed seats with perforated leather inserts, and perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel with metallic black bezels for a better grip. Choose a unique instrument panel for a striking look, door trim appliques for a deluxe feel, or floor mats emblazoned with the Flex logo.
The 2016 Ford Flex has plenty of features for your convenience and information that will keep you connected and secure. See what you can get on the Flex today:
- Ford Sync3: The Ford Sync system helps you sync up your smartphone to your car's infotainment systems. You can use Bluetooth streaming to place and take phone calls, using hands-free voice commands. You can also use voice commands to pick your favorite song, playlist, or radio station to listen to. Finally, the navigation system is GPS-enabled in real time, and uses easy destination entry to find amenities and more near you.
- Sirius XM: It's not just for satellite radio anymore, although you'll get all of your favorite satellite channels over the Sirius XM connection! You can also get Traffic and Travel Link, which provides 3D mapping and voice-guided turn-by-turn directions, along with detailed real-time traffic information, current and forecasted weather information, gas prices, and more!
- Rearview Camera: The standard rearview camera is activated when you begin to back up. It provides guidelines so that you'll be able to fit your vehicle into whatever space you need without all the guesswork.
- Intelligent Access: The intelligent access key with push-button start features a proximity-activated keyfob. You can lock and unlock your Flex just by standing near or moving away, without having to look for your keys in your bag or pocket. Best of all, the push-button start means that your car is secure when your keyfob is in it, and you can start it with just the push of a button!
Get the Flex Today
Are you ready to hop in the Ford Flex today? Contact Terry's Ford at (708) 258-9200 or come see us at 363 Harlem Ave, Peotone.
See how the Ford Flex Compares to Other Models
Edge vs. Flex