Enjoy the 2017 Ford Super Duty
When Bradley and Peotone drivers are in need of a pickup truck that can handle the Midwest, you need the 2017 Ford Super Duty. This new pickup truck offers the best power, durability, capabilities, and features that you’ll find in a vehicle today. See below to learn more about this impressive new model.
Every driver knows that having a solid and durable pickup truck is important, and the new Super Duty doesn’t disappoint in this category, especially when you consider everything it has to offer.
- High-strength military-grade aluminum alloy body offer the right amount of safety and protection you expect from a pickup truck
- Fully boxed high-strength steel frame ensures you and your passengers are always fully protected in the event of a collision
- Stronger axles provide the right amount of strength that’s necessary to tow and haul heavy loads
- Upgraded suspension and steering provides better handling, even when you’re hauling something heavy
- Largest brakes in class history ensure that you are always able to stop quickly and efficiently, no matter what you may be carrying or hauling
- The design of this vehicle was tested and is trusted to hold up in extreme weather conditions, from -20 to 120 degrees F
- AdvanceTrac with Rollover Stability Control gives you peace of mind that your Super Duty will remain upright and solid whenever you hit the road
- Over 12 million miles of testing was done, which means you can truly count on this vehicle to be reliable, safe, and durable
Having a pickup truck means having many different jobs to do. The 2017 Super Duty is packed with plenty of features and amenities that ensure it’s capable to handle any job, large and larger.
- No matter what you want to haul, the 21,000-pound towing capacity makes it easy for you to get the job done, both on the jobsite and off
- Fifth wheel and gooseneck towing capabilities make it easy for you to switch between hitches for easier towing capabilities
- Besides a strong towing capacity, the 7,630-pound payload capacity allows you to fill up the bed of truck with heavy equipment too and know that it can handle the job
- Class-exclusive trailer reverse guidance makes it easy for you to control your drive, even with the trailer
- Class-exclusive 110v/400w AC inverter outlet ensures you always have the right amoung of power for the job
- Larger fuel tanks ensure you can get the job done without having to worry about filling up
With a truck of this magnitude, you want to ensure it packs the right punch. The new Silverado provides the right amount of power you need to impress.
- The 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel generates 440 hp and 925 lb-ft of torque for power you won’t find anywhere else
- The 6.2L FFV Gas V8 engine offers 430 lb-ft of torque so you can still get the job done
- The upgraded diesel engine exhaust braking system helps to automatically slow the vehicle when necessary to avoid collision
- The alternative fuel capacity makes it easy to switch between compressed natural gas and propane to give you more fueling options
- TorqShift SelectShift six-speed automatic transmission easily switches gears so you can keep the right amount of power
Whether inside or outside, you’ll be amazed with all the features that this new model has to offer.
- Cross Traffic and Trailer Tow system ensure you always know when an object is approaching you from the side
- Lane Departure Warning alerts you if your vehicle starts to drift
- Adaptive Cruise Control keeps a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you
- Rear seat storage provides added cargo space without decreasing passenger volume
- Quad beam headlights and taillights offer the right amount of light when the sun goes down
Get Your Super Duty at Terry’s Ford
When you want a pickup truck that will dominate the road and impress you with its power and performance, the 2017 Ford Super Duty needs to be at the top of your list. From its insane power to its plethora of features to its capabilities and durability, you will certainly be impressed with what this truck offers. Visit Terry’s Ford today at 363 N Harlem Avenue in Peotone to see this vehicle in action. You can also contact us online or call us at 888.832.2350 to schedule a test drive or learn more about our financing options to help you get this vehicle home to Bradley.