View Edge Inventory
2016 Ford Edge at Terry's Ford
Are you looking for a great crossover SUV with plenty of power and all the features you want in a car? The 2016 Ford Edge has your back. With three different engine choices and plenty of safety features, this is one crossover SUV that will serve you well in the Bradley and Peotone area. Get it today at Terry's Ford.
The 2016 Ford Edge has three different engines to choose from.
- Base: The 2.0L EcoBoost 4-cylinder inline engine is turbocharged with a twin-scroll system for extra power. The direct-injection system provides more power when you need it. The engine produces an impressive 245 hp and 275 lb-ft of torque. It comes with a 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with steering wheel-mounted paddle activation, and gets up to 30 mpg highway. You can choose between standard front-wheel drive or an intelligent all-wheel drive for more versatility over rough terrain.
- Upgrade: The 3.5L V6 engine uses twin independent variable camshaft timing for for more precision when delivering power at just the right time. It uses sequential multi-port electronic fuel injection for a smoother delivery of power during your driving experience, and produces a solid 280 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. It uses the same transmission as the base engine, and gets up to 26 mpg highway.
- Sport: The 2.7L EcoBoost engine is a twin-turbocharged engine with direct fuel multi-shot injection for a fierce boost of power when you need it. It produces a whopping 315 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque, with a hydraulic compensating lash adjuster for the complexity of the engine's mechanics. It uses the same transmission as the other two engines, and comes with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive for adaptability over any terrain, getting up to 24 mpg highway. The dual exhaust system with chrome integrated tips guides reaction gases away from the engine more quickly, and looks great as well.
The 2016 Ford Edge is designed to be inviting and charismatic, inspiring confidence in the driver and turning heads from passers-by. The power dome hood and boldly sculpted shoulders give the Edge a powerful look, while the raised beltlines and wheel arches give it a sport feel. The sharp angles, graphic lines, and space-age shape of the windows give it a classic feel, while the wheel positioning and the wide front fascia give it an aggressive stance. You can choose the panoramic Vista Roof, which features a forward moonroof panel that can tilt up or open up fully with a fixed rear skylight--this lets in natural light and air and gives you a more open feel to the cabin.
Inside, the striking style translates beautifully to a plush and sleek cabin. The confident and classic lines of the Edge make the cabin a cohesive and luxurious place to be, with plenty of soft-touch materials and a cozy design. You can get options like a leather-wrapped steering wheel, as well as leather-trimmed sport seats for a luxurious and classy feel. Choose seven-color programmable ambient lighting to illuminate your front footwells and cup-holders for a fun and top-shelf look. You'll love what you get inside the 2016 Ford Edge.
The 2016 Ford Edge has plenty of technology to keep you connected, safe, and secure. See what you'll get on the Edge:
- Adaptive Steering: This feature helps adapt how much energy it takes for you and the engine to control the steering by noting the speed and performance of the engine and adapting steering response. Have a wide range of motion at high speeds, or enjoy precision steering when backing into a parking space.
- Park Assist: The Edge uses side parking sensors that not only scan the area for appropriate parking spots that your car can fit into, but also signal you when it's time to let the Park Assist feature take over. All you need to do is shift, accelerate, and brake, and the Park Assist feature will smoothly move you into your space.
- Sensing Systems: The Blind Spot Sensing System and cross-traffic alert use radar to detect when there are vehicles in your blind spots or when traffic is approaching from the sides, and use indicator lights to let you know where the obstacle is and how you can avoid it. The Lane Keeping system uses a camera to scan the road ahead, keeping track of lane lines to let you know when you're drifting; it will vibrate the steering wheel and apply steering torque to let you know when it's time to steer your vehicle back into your lane.
- Ford Sync3: The Ford Sync3 system is your connection to the world. You'll get an easy-to-read color touch screen for the display of the phone, audio and music, and navigation functions all at the same time. You'll also be able to seek out your favorite destinations or find ATMs, restaurants, gas stations, and more nearby. The Sync3 includes smartphone syncing, audio selection, Bluetooth streaming, and more!
Get the Edge Today
Ready to come to the Edge? Call Terry's Ford today at (708) 258-9200 to come see us at 363 Harlem Ave, Peotone.
See how the Ford Edge Compares to Other Models
Edge vs. Escape Edge vs. Flex