For those of you that need a car that can handle any situation, consider the 2013 Ford Edge. Now available at your local Bradley dealership, the latest Ford Edge is a top choice in the midsize crossover market. On the Edge, Ford paid attention to all the details to give consumers a well-rounded crossover that’s good at just about everything. Here are some of the key features.
The 2013 Ford Edge plants itself firmly in the middle of the market. Not everyone wants a tiny subcompact crossover without any cargo space or power and not everyone needs a crossover the size of a bus. The Edge hits the sweet spot with plenty of capacity and power, good fuel economy, and it’s just small enough for easy urban maneuverability and parking. To top it off the Edge is simply fun to drive with good engine response, low road noise, and sporty handling. That’s more than you can say for most SUVs.
· The Edge SE comes standard with a powerful V6 that produces 285 hp. Also standard are features like 17-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, and air-conditioning. You can also add a voice-control interface for Bluetooth connectivity and satellite radio.
· The Edge SEL comes with all of the features of the base SE, but includes bigger 18-inch wheels, keypad entry, USB port, and automatic climate control. Nice extras include the easy to stow rear seat and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
· The Edge Limited is the luxury upgrade in the family. It comes with power seats, HD radio, and 18 inch chrome wheels. Optional perks include adaptive cruise control with a collision warning system, xenon head lights, and 20 inch wheels.
· The Edge Sport gets a big powerful 3.7L V6 that puts out 305 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque. The engine is paired with a six-speed automatic with paddle shifters.
· All trims but the Edge Sport can be ordered with the impressive 2.0L turbocharged EcoBoost four-cylinder, which produces both better power and better fuel economy. It is good for 240 hp and 270 lb-ft of torque. The EPA estimate on fuel economy is an impressive 21 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
The Edge is a perfect car for practically anyone. With good fuel economy, impressive power, and plenty of cargo room, what more could you ask for. If you’re coming from Bradley, just head straight up I-57 to Peotone where we’re located at 363 South Harlem Avenue. For directions, contact info, and reviews, visit the Terry’s Ford Google Places page.